The Catholic Lawyers Guild is a Chicago-based bar association that is organized to promote the social, intellectual, temporal and spiritual welfare of its members.
The Catholic Lawyers Guild of Chicago would like to cordially invite all lawyers and judges, and law professionals to join this vibrant, growing organization. The close-knit group offers friendship, collegiality, spirituality and a further commitment to one’s profession.
GUILD MEMBERSHIP DUES
- Annual membership dues to the Catholic Lawyers Guild are $75.
- $50/year for attorneys employed by government or legal aid agencies.
- $50/year for attorneys with 1-5 years as licensed attorneys.
- Complimentary membership for law students enrolled at ABA accredited law schools, recent law school graduates who are preparing to take the bar exam or are awaiting the results of the bar exam.
- Complimentary membership for clergy and members of religious communities.
Catholic Lawyers Guild FAQ:
- The Catholic Lawyers Guild of Chicago operates on a fixed-date annual membership (May 1 – April 30)
- Annual dues cover the CLG membership year (May 1 – April 30) irrespective of the date of application.
- Annual Memberships are not prorated.
- Renewal reminders for the subsequent year’s membership will be sent annually in March.
For more information, please email email@example.com
Join the Catholic Lawyers Guild:
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software
Membership expiring? RENEW