Here is exactly how we handle information about your visit to our Web site:
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If all you do during your visit is browse through the website, read pages, or download information, the only information we will gather and store about your visit is the following information:
- The Internet domain (for example, “aol.com” or “xcompany.com”) from which you access the Internet;
- The IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web) from which you access our website;
- The type of browser and operating system and connection speed used to access the site;
- The date and time you access the site;
- The pages you visit;
- If you linked to our website from another Web site, the address of that Web site.
This information is used for site management purposes — to learn about the areas of the site that are of the most and least interest, the number of visitors to our site, and the types of technology our visitors use. For users that simply browse and download information, we do not track or record any personal information about you and your visit. Similarly, we will not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 18 years.
If You Send Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with personal information – such as if you send us an e-mail, fill-out a form with your personal information and submit it through our website – we collect and store your e-mail address and the content of your communication in order to consider and, as appropriate, reply to your communication.
For More Information On This Policy
Any other questions regarding this policy may be sent to us by e-mail. Click here to send us a communication.